Sometimes I feel like that awesome Beyoncé video where she's singing, "Why don't you love me? Why don't you need me?"(I especially like the part where she dusts her own Grammys)
I have a friend who won't talk to me because I was honest with her about the misgivings I have about her current partner. And it's not like I'm only one who has these misgivings. It's just that I told her. And it's all so aggravating to me- why am I being punished for telling her the truth? Everyone who lies to her gets to stay friends with her, but I got pushed out. I've even confronted her about this chasm between us, but she refuses to acknowledge that anything is wrong. I'm like "Why don't you love me? Why don't you need me?" But apparently she doesn't want or need me. It's so weird, and I know I can't focus on it, but I wish things were different.
No comments:
Post a Comment